Park Engineering operates from large premises in an industrial area of Wollongong in the Illawarra region of NSW. The premises have been laid out to provide for optimum work flow in a safe and efficient environment.
Although based in the Illawarra, the company has the capability to provide its services to all areas of Australia. The region is serviced by an excellent freight network and next day delivery is available to most capital cities.
Park Engineering maintains its equipment under strict maintenance schedules and software and training are kept up to date.
The company’s workforce is mobile being prepared to travel for extended periods of installation and commissioning of projects.
The following list of equipment is currently maintained:
- CNC Lathe SL20
- CNC Lathe SL30
- CNC Lathe ST20Y – with “Y” Axis & bar feed
- CNC Lathe ST30
- CNC Lathe ST30Y – with “Y” Axis
- CNC Lathe FEL2800
- CNC Mill VF2 – With “4th” Axis
- CNC Mill VF3 - With “4th” Axis
- CNC Mill VF7 - With “4th” Axis
- CNC Mill UMC750 – “5” Axis
- CNC Cylindrical Grinder SHIGIYA GPL30
- EDM FANUC Robocut
- EDM Sink
- EDM Hole Pierce
- Centre Lathes
- Surface Grinder
- Powered Rollers
- Powered Rotary Positioner
- Mig - Kempi
- Tig - Kempi
- Demmeler Table
- CNC Press Brake
- 90 Tonne Press
- Sand Blasting
- Turbo Wash
- Induction Bearing Heater
- Work Benches – Full Range Of Hand Tools & Pullers
ROMER ARM MULTI GAUGE